Salinex ProTect® is a gentle purified saline water, which does not cause dependence or addiction and has no effect on the nasal mucosa. It can be used for an extended period according to labeling instructions.
How does Salinex earigate® clean the ear and remove earwax buildup?
Salinex earigate® cleans and removes earwax buildup using a naturally-sourced solution.
Salinex earigate® uses a reverse action spray nozzle that directs the back flow of the solution out of the ear canal, without applying pressure to the sensitive eardrums.
- No risk of eardrum perforation – the solution is directed away from the eardrum
- 100% naturally – sourced seawater
- Comfortable – a guard prevents the device from going too deeply into the ear canal
- Hygienic – regular use reduces the risk of wax buildup
- Preservative Free
What is earwax buildup?
Earwax buildup is the accumulation of cerumen (earwax) in the ear or if it becomes difficult to wash away naturally because the earwax is too hard. Here are signs and symptoms of earwax buildup:
- Feeling of fullness in the ear(s)
- Tinnitus (ringing or noises in the ear)
- Decreased hearing in the ear(s)
How does Salinex® Throat spray work to soothe and relieve a sore throat?
Salinex® Throat spray soothes and relieves your sore throat while providing a protective film and contains 3 medicinal ingredients, each with distinct properties:
- Sodium chloride known to provide antioxidants.
- Aloe vera known for its soothing properties.
- Chamomile known for its calming properties.
How can I help prevent a sore throat?
The germs that cause viral and bacterial infections are contagious. Therefore, the best prevention is to practice good hygiene. Follow these tips and teach your child to do the same:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently, especially after using the toilet, before eating, and after sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid sharing food, drinking glasses or utensils.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue and throw it away. When necessary, sneeze into your elbow.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizers as an alternative to hand-washing when soap and water aren’t available.
- Regularly clean telephones, TV remotes and computer keyboards with sanitizing cleanser. When you travel, clean phones and remotes in your hotel room.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Humidify your home if the air is dry.
Will I suffer from rebound effects if I use Salinex® everyday?
Salinex® Daily Care products are isotonic solutions, meaning they contain the same concentration of salt as the human body (0.9% Sodium Chloride) and are preservative free. They are gentle enough for daily use, even for the most sensitive noses. Salinex® Daily Care is not a medicated decongestant and there are no rebound effects.
Why use Salinex® seawater and saline products as part of a daily healthcare regimen?
The nose and nasal cavities play an important role in the human body by filtering the air we breathe. To maintain healthy sinus it is recommended to use a nasal spray (saline or seawater) as part of a daily healthcare routine.
Daily nasal irrigation will allow you to naturally keep your nose clean and clear by promoting drainage of the nasal cavity. This is particularly true for young children who cannot blow their nose properly.
Beyond helping to keep your nasal passages clean and moisturized, Salinex® Daily Care products will also help to relieve and reduce cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, nasal secretion and related sinus pressure, if needed.
Where does the seawater from Salinex® products come from?
Salinex® Daily Care nasal sprays contain 100% natural-source seawater from the Gullmar fjord on the west coast of Sweden. Water is collected 32 meters below sea level where the water is very fresh and clean.
After filtration, the undiluted seawater is desalinated, using the latest marine science technologies, preserving trace elements and mineral-rich benefits to an optimum isotonic level of 0.9%.
Using Bag-on-Valve technology, seawater is filled in a bag contained within the can. The final product is then sterilized after filling.
What does isotonic mean? What does hypertonic mean?
Isotonic solutions contain the same concentration of salt as the human body (0.9% Sodium Chloride). They are gentle enough even for the most sensitive noses.
Hypertonic solutions have a concentration of salt greater than what is found in the body.
Will the product remain sterile after opening?
Yes. All Salinex® Daily Care nasal seawater products use the Bag-on-valve technology by which seawater is filled in a bag contained within the can. The one-way valve prevents foreign contaminants such as mucus and foreign bodies from entering the container. This device allows repeated uses, until the expiration date of the product.
Do not use the same bottle for more than one person to avoid cross-contamination.