The common cold is a minor contagious infection that can be unpleasant and can ruin a holiday. Cold symptoms include sore throat, sneezing and congestion. The best way to avoid the common cold is to follow rigorously basic hygiene measures.
- Wash your hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds, making sure you wash your palms, between your fingers and the backs of your hands.
- Opt for paper to dry your hands.
- Try to avoid shaking hands and kissing people who may have colds. If this is not possible, wash your hands after shaking hands, and refrain from touching your mouth in the meantime.
- Air out rooms where you spend time, clean shared devices that may have been contaminated (pencils, computer keyboards, telephones, electric switches, doorknobs, remote controls, faucets, etc.)
- Eat well and exercise to strengthen your immune system.
Salinex ProTect® creates a protective layer in the nasal cavity that helps protect against the spreading and proliferation of cold viruses. If you feel the first symptoms of a cold coming on in the days preceding your departure or during your stay, use Salinex ProTect® according to the labeling instructions.